Tuesday, June 5, 2012

"... did cause my people to be industrious,

and to labor with their hands."

So I took apart my shelves and boxed and taped everything on them. I'm washing my last load of laundry, and soon I'll go to sleep so I can wake up tomorrow and do all those last little things to prepare for my move. Then I can be happy and confident as I go down to Lakewood to visit my Mother and Sister and Nephew for the last time before I move all the way back to Idaho!

I've lived in Idaho quite a bit by this point, in both the north and the south, and it'll be good to go back to the northern parts, where it's cooler and mountainous and full of life.

If I had to list my moves, I'd get it wrong... so my darling mother has graciously corrected this list:

Erlangen University Frauen Klinic, Erlangen Germany
Nuremburg Army Hospital, Nuremburg Germany
Schenk Strasse, Ansbach Germany
Bleidorn Kaserne, Ansbach Germany
Rogue River Hwy (Paternal Grandparent's Home), Gold Hill OR
E Wright Ave (Maternal Grandparent's Home), Tacoma WA
Apartment, Rogue River OR
Rogue River Hwy, Gold Hill OR
S Wright Ave, Tacoma WA
S 30th (In front of Holy Rosary), Tacoma WA
E Wright Ave, Tacoma WA
Brookdale Rd, Tacoma WA
E 34th, Tacoma WA
Fairbanks (Murphy's property), Tacoma WA
4th & Broadway (Battered Women's Shelter), Tacoma WA
48th & S. I St, Tacoma WA
Tiny Silver Trailer (Paternal Grandparent's Property), Gold Hill OR
William's Hwy, Grants Pass OR
 Elk City Hotel apt A, Elk City ID
2nd & S Meadow, Grangeville ID
Smithfield, UT
Triplex by train tracks, Garland UT,
Harrison Blvd, Ogden UT
Rural Route 1, Basehor KS
Wild Rose Lane, Elk City ID
S J St, Tacoma WA
S Wright Ave, Tacoma WA
Missionary Training Center, Provo UT
Colorado Springs CO
Aurora CO
Littleton CO
Denver CO
Center CO
Denver CO
Aurora CO
S. Wright St, Tacoma WA
S. Sheridan Ave, Tacoma WA
Kenmore WA
Everett WA
Sunnyvale CA
Lexi's Ln, Nampa ID
S. Alder, Tacoma WA
Tiny Green House, Bellingham WA
New Duplex, Bellingham WA
Oakstone Ave, Meridian ID
Divide Creek Dr, Meridian ID
Cougar Dr, Meridian ID
Davisson Rd, Lakewood WA
S. Wall St, Mt. Vernon WA

and next up: Elk City ID again! And it's about time I got back there. ^_^





2 comments:

  1. Since I have Permission...
    (there may be flaws due to advancing age and declining memory, ok, so there WILL be)
    Erlangen Frauen Klinik, Erlangen Germany
    Nuremburg Army Hospital, Nuremburg Germany
    14 Schenk Strasse, Ansbach Germany
    (a couple of weeks on Bleidorn Kaserne, Ansbach)
    Rogue River Hwy,Gold Hill OR dad's parents house
    814 E Wright Ave, Tacoma WA mom's parents house
    apt in town, Rogue River OR
    apt on Rogue River Hwy, Gold Hill OR
    upstairs apt S Wright Ave, Tacoma WA
    S 30th, across from Holy Rosary, Tacoma WA
    814 E Wright Ave, Tacoma WA (rented this time)
    922 Brookdale Rd, Tacoma WA
    817 E 34th, Tacoma WA
    Fairbanks, Tacoma WA (rented from Murphy)
    Battered Women's Shelter, 4th&Broadway Tacoma WA
    48th&S'I' St, Tacoma WA
    Trailer on grandparent's property, Gold Hill OR
    William's Hwy, Grants Pass OR
    Elk City ID, Elk City Hotel apt A
    2nd& S Meadow, Grangeville ID
    Gailey's in Smithfield, UT
    Garland UT, triplex by train tracks
    2267 Harrison Blvd, Ogden UT
    Basehor KS
    Elk City ID
    8028 S 'J' St, Tacoma WA
    318 S Wright Ave, Tacoma WA
    left on your mission from here so I believe the rest of your list is correct ;-}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most vacations were in Elk City, age 6 -19, Spring Break, Summer vacation, an occasional Thanksgiving or Christmas ;-}

    ReplyDelete